Features and benefits
- LOAN AGAINSE PROPERTY
- LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY BALANCE TRANSFER
- LOAN AGAINSE PROPERTY BALANCE TRANSFER AND TOP UP
- COMMERCIAL PURCHASE
- Lucrative interest rates
- Flexible options of repayment
- Loan offered against residential/commercial property
- As compared to unsecured bank loan, loan against property has a lower rate of interest and fees, and a higher tenure which reduces client’s monthly outflow
- Quick and hassle free processing
- Easy documentation
LOAN AGAINST PROPERTY IN ALL OVER INDIADurga Finvest assists individuals to acquire loans against their commercial or residential properties. Applicants who require funds for new property can acquire this loan. Your existing property will enable you to acquire a loan at more affordable interest rate as compared to consumer loans.
We have tie-ups with leading banks and assist clients in acquiring loans for buying commercial property, takeover of existing loans through additional refinance and lease rental discounting. At Durga Finvest, our main aim is to help you to achieve your future aims without any stress. We offer loans against commercial as well as residential property.
We also provide long term finance for buying, extension, renovation and construction of houses. As part of the application process, a client has to submit his or her age proof, photo ID proof, address and job confirmation proof, income proof and bank statements of the last six months from salary account.
- The loan applicant should be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be above 25 years at the loan’s commencement
- He or she should be either salaried or self-employed working professional
- Eligibility for loan against property will depend on the applicant’s earnings and repaying capacity, assets, age, liability, cost of property to be bought at